The most important thing we have as a firm is our clients’ trust.
DJG Commitment to our Clients
DJG has strived to develop a reputation for integrity and high ethical standards in both personal and professional conduct. The most important thing we have as a firm is our clients’ trust. In order to demonstrate our commitment to preserving this trust, we have established the following guidelines and procedures to ensure a healthy relationship with our clients.
Code of Ethics – Guiding Principles
- Act ethically and professionally
- Comply with laws and regulations
- Act in the best interest of the client to fulfil our obligation as a fiduciary
- Communicate accurately with clients
- Act in an objective, independent manner
- Act with skill, competence, and diligence
Separate Managed Account (SMA)
Each client maintains an account in their name. Client assets are not commingled with any other client or firm assets. This structure has many benefits for the client, including but not limited to:
- Transparent investment process – online access through custodian
- Separation between advisor and custodian
- Customized investment decisions can be made – For example, a client may initiate tax loss selling or impose other restrictions on portfolio holdings, etc.
DJG Quarterly Report
All clients receive a quarterly report that includes:
- Cover Letter with market commentary
- Portfolio Appraisal
- Performance Summary
- Detailed invoice for quarterly fee
Clients also receive statements, confirmations, and tax documents from their custodian.
Access to Investment Decision Makers
Clients have direct access to the principals of the firm.
775 Pleasant Street, Suite 5
Weymouth, MA 02189
Phone (781) 331-8811
Fax (781) 335-7535
FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC.
Wealth Management & Financial Planning